Get free admission to over 55 London attractions with VIP entry at many of them with the London Pass. Cheaper than a self-managed tour in the city, the London Pass gives you the best chance to make the most of this great city. Museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants... the London Pass is simply the best way to discover all that London has to offer while saving both money and time!
- Free entrance: Benefit from free entrance to over 55 of London' monuments and attractions, including the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle, a Thames River cruise, London Bridge, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour, etc.
- Save time: Make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace.
- Special Offers: Benefit from discounts and special offers for West End theatre tickets, Foyles bookshop, Windsor Palace and much more!
- Free guidebook: To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip. When visiting the Museum of London Docklands, you'll get a free guidebook.
Children under 5 travel for free.
- The London Pass is valid for a period of 1, 2, 3 6 or 10 consecutive days.